- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2013 (110)
- Fantastic Chess Moves
- The Kitchen Sink Attack
- Chess Tactics
- The Art of Learning
- Chess Openings for Beginners
- Poker and Chess
- Lubomir Kavalek Chess Column The Huffington Post
- Openings: Trompowsky Attack and Levitsky Attack
- Opening: Grünfeld
- Miniatures Games
- Opening: King's Indian Defence
- Opening: Queen's Gambit
- Geri's Game
- Opening: Sicilian
- Opening: Caro-Kann
- Opening: French
- Chess music videos: Tal vs Botvinnik, Moscow 1960
- An Amazing Combination
- Opening: Ruy Lopez (Spanish)
- Endgame Studies
- Chess Puzzles
- Opening: The Sicilian Vespers
- World Chess Championship 2010: Topalov - Anand, Ga...
- Paul Morphy vs Duke Karl / Count Isouard, Paris 18...
- Chess Thoughts
- Openings: Sicilian Checkhover and Sicilian Rossoli...
- Ivanchuk - Karpov, Linares 1991
- Middlegame Tips and Planning
- Chess Videos: Anand - Lautier, Biel 1997
- Chess Videos Paul Morphy: Mozart of Chess
- Chess in some newspapers online
- Research and Benefits of Chess
- Children who play chess develop earlier than those...
- ▼ May (34)
- Torbjörn Björklund
- I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!