Thursday, May 27, 2010

Poker and Chess

           
"In the recent year I have changed my chess style to match my lifestyle better. I did this by using a lot of concept I learned from poker and I actually think 'poker-thinking' can be beneficial in a lot of areas. My chess results has really gotten a lot better since the change and I am actually higher rated (ranked number 236 in the world) than ever before". 
 

Sune Berg Hansen: "How poker improved my chess"
               
    
    
And here some words of wisdom from the great man and poker player Joe Hachem:
             

     
   
 
     

      
     
      

Blog Archive

About me

I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!