Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chess Players as Artists

                                                           
There has always been a very strong connection between chess and art and music.
Read more at ChessArtist.com
                                        
Other links: 
Chess in art, literature and poetry
Carina Jørgensen
Imaginative Pencil (Justin Michael Jenkins)
Chess illustrations (Kenneth Stubbs)
The Chess Game (Alice Kent Stoddard)
Eli Stein Cartoons (Chess Life)
          
ChessGraphics.net
Chess illustrations and clipart (Fotosearch.com)
Chess Pieces clip art (Clker.com)
 
Google search: images chess painting

                  

Blog Archive

About me

I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!