Saturday, September 20, 2014
Friday, September 19, 2014
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Saturday, September 13, 2014
Saturday, September 6, 2014
White to move
Can you play better than Fabiano Caruana?
You have one minute to find the best move for white.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (65)
- GM Lev Alburt about 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 c5 3.d5 b5
- The Life and Chess of Boris Spassky
- Lars Grahn's excellent chess blog
- Can your opponent play a better move than you have...
- Beautiful Nature - Autumn
- Fabiano Caruana - Hikaru Nakamura, 2014 Sinquefiel...
- Fabiano Caruana - Veselin Topalov, 2014 Sinquefiel...
- 2014 Sinquefield Cup, Saint Louis - Round 5
- Loreena McKennitt - All Souls Night
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2013 (110)
- Torbjörn Björklund
- I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!