Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello and Welcome to this chess blog!

                                  
I have collected many good chess links to help you learn more about chess and improve your chess skills. 

I have also collected links to help you follow what's happening in the chess world.

Maybe we will read about your chess successes too in the future!
My ambition is also to write myself about chess and post it here in the blog. For example show chess games, write about chess books I have read, thoughts and wonderings about chess. There might even be some thoughts and wonderings about other things than chess. And I will show some music videos. 

Chess is a wonderful game to invest time in.

I wish you good luck with your chess and everything else you want to do in your Life!

              


          
  

About me

I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!