Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chess stories

 
Last Round
, by Kester Svendsen
Link  

Master Jacobson, by Tim Krabbé
Link  

Chess With My Daughter, by Celebrity Short Stories Inc.©
Link  

Why I play chess, by Emma Pierson
Links: Part 1   Part 2   Part 3  

Arthur William Dake (1910-2000), by Mike Franett
Link (pdf article)  

Yasha, my friend
, by Lev Khariton

Link  

The real secrets of intuition in chess, by Niels Lauritsen
Link  

What playing the game of chess can teach you about life strategies,
by Adam Khan
Link  

A movie about Anatoly Karpov
Link
  
             

Blog Archive

About me

I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!