Sunday, June 20, 2010

Solving conflicts in the chess world and everywhere else

               
Also the chess world has seen conflicts. If there is a conflict somewhere, why not use Nonviolent Communication to solve the conflict.  

Marshall Rosenberg is an American psychologist and the creator of Nonviolent Communication, a communication process that helps people to exchange the information necessary to resolve conflicts and differences peacefully.

Links to read more about Nonviolent Communication (NVC):


Wikipedia about Marshall Rosenberg and Nonviolent Communication
The Center for Nonviolent Communication
NonviolentCommunication.com


Nonviolent Communication Part 1


 
 
Nonviolent Communication Part 2
    
   

  
  
Nonviolent Communication Part 3
     


 
  
   

Blog Archive

About me

I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!