Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nonprofit organizations: Chess for Success and 9 Queens

   
Chess for Success
is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping children develop skills necessary for success in school and life by learning chess.


















9 Queens
is another nonprofit organization, dedicated to extending the benefits of chess to those most in need of its benefits, especially girls and at-risk youth.

Website 9 Queens


   

Blog Archive

About me

I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!