Saturday, March 12, 2011

Endgame - New TV Show, March 14

              
Gemini Award-Winning actor Shawn Doyle stars in new original Canadian series Endgame.
Monday, March 14 at 10 pm ET/PT on Showcase 
  
After witnessing the murder of his fiancée, former World Chess Champion Arkady Balagan develops a debilitating case of agoraphobia. Unable to leave his hotel and running out of money, the arrogant and charismatic Russian inadvertently becomes a detective - using his fierce analytical skills to solve baffling crimes.

          

       
          
            

Blog Archive

About me

I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!