Sunday, March 20, 2011

Correspondence Chess Tournament CCCA-60

                
Some games from the correspondence chess tournament CCCA-60 (The 60th Anniversary tournament of the Canadian Correspondence Chess Association).
The games began on April 1, 1981. The tournament was finished on May 31, 1985. Erik Bang from Denmark was the clear winner.

Games CCCA-60:
Jean Hébert - Terje Wibe
Lars Hyldkrog - Jean Hébert 
Horst Rittner - Dick Smit
Horst Rittner - Juan Morgado
Dick Smit - Bob Kiviaho
Hendrik B. Sarink - Keith Richardson
        

The book Diamond Dust at Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk with all the 105 games from the correspondence chess tournament CCCA-60. 

             

Blog Archive

About me

I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!