Link to Google video The History of Computer Chess: An AI Perspective.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2013 (110)
- Videos: Alex Yermolinsky Chess Lecture
- Video: Garry Kasparov
- Video: The History of Computer Chess
- Video: Kasparov King's Indian Chess
- Dimitrije Bjelica interviewing Bobby Fischer
- Petrosian - Smyslov, Moscow 1961
- Mission: Impossible "A Game of Chess"
- Iceland's Queen of Chess
- Chess on BBC
- Chess Videos: Chess Tips
- Endgame study (4)
- Kavalek's 12...d5 in Sicilian Najdorf
- Photographer: Salvatore Vuono. Fr...
- Pawn Endgame Exercises
- Chess Video Channels
- More Chess Puzzles
- Endgame: Prokeš maneuver
- Play Chess Online
- Endgame study (3)
- Book: My System (Quality Chess Edition)
- FIDE, Calendar, Results, News, Games and More
- Chess Engines
- Chess Game Databases
- Chess World Champions
- Endgame Links
- Opening Links
- Middlegame Links
- Endgame Studies
- Book: 100 Endgames You Must Know
- Book: Modern Ideas in Chess
- Endgame study (2)
- How To Annotate Your Own Games?
- Annotated Games Index Chessville.com
- Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player
- Opening: Scotch Game
- We need more chess books for beginners :)
- Alexander Kevitz – José Raúl Capablanca, New York ...
- Endgame study (1)
- CC & Lee
- Game Collection: IGM Gideon Ståhlberg
- Game Collection: IGM Fridrik Olafsson (Friðrik Óla...
- Game Collection: IGM Heikki Westerinen
- Game Collection: IGM Ulf Andersson
- Game Collection: IGM Bent Larsen
- Game collections: Viktor Korchnoi playing French
- Quote: Your Path in Life
- ▼ July (48)
- Torbjörn Björklund
- I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!