- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2013 (110)
- Balogh - Sasikiran, Dubai Open 2011
- Video with Irina Krush and Grandmaster Ron Henley
- GM Ian Rogers shows a nice endgame
- Videos: Kasparov - Speelman
- Sacrifices for best practical chances
- Activity of the pieces and Pawn structure
- Naroditsky - Kamsky, 2011 US Championship, Saint L...
- Kamsky - Akobian, 2011 US Championship, Saint Loui...
- Grandmaster and Chess Artist Nicolas Rossolimo
- Hikaru Nakamura visits Washington University 2/26/...
- Endgame lesson with Grandmaster Nick Pert
- Master Moves #10
- Chess Puzzles YouTube
- Amateur Chess Organization (ACO)
- Brilliant Chess in China
- Bring It On
- Improve your position
- Tal - Bronstein, Tbilisi 1959
- Bronstein - Tal, Yerevan 1975
- Fischer - Taimanov, Palma de Mallorca 1970
- Petrosian - Portisch, Palma de Mallorca 1974
- Portisch - Petrosian, Palma de Mallorca 1974
- Nepomniachtchi - A. Korobov, Aix-les-Bains 2011
- Moiseenko - McShane, Aix-les-Bains 2011
- Jobava - Potkin, Aix-les-Bains 2011
- Wojtaszek - I. Khairullin, Aix-les-Bains 2011
- ▼ April (26)
- Torbjörn Björklund
- I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!