Short film. A young chess player meets an old man that teaches him something new.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2013 (110)
- Reshevsky - Larsen, Lugano 1968
- Breyer - Tarrasch, Mannheim 1914
- Checkmate patterns
- Pattern recognition
- Monday Afternoon Chess in Munich
- Chess Me Out - talk on board
- Smith-Morra Gambit 1.e4 c5 2.d4 cxd4 3.c3 dxc3 4.N...
- Some chess puzzles to solve
- Happy New Year!
- The Road to Checkmate
- Brooklyn Castle
- Andor Lilienthal - Lev Aronin, Moscow 1948
- Salo Landau - Richard Réti, Rotterdam 1927
- Lajos Portisch - Erich Eliskases, Tel Aviv 1964
- Michael Richter - Artur Yusupov, Germany 2009
- Don't hurt
- Chess Face Reactions
- Merry Christmas!
- A Game for Two
- The Réti Opening
- Bobby Fischer Infographic
- Short Chess Video
- Chess Puzzle
- A Beautiful World
- Love for the game
- Schmid playing 1.e4 c5 2.Ne2 against Byrne and Spa...
- Creating and Fixing Weaknesses
- Chess Picture
- Another Cartoon
- X-ray in chess
- Ahn - Ruck, Belgium 2007
- Endgame study
- Chess videos with Capablanca, Euwe and Botvinnik
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- Hou - Beliavsky, Amsterdam 2009
- T. L. Petrosian - Kurajica, Plovdiv 2010
- Petrukhin - Kremenietsky, Krasnoyarsk 2007
- Vorobiov - Gabrielian, Ulan Ude 2009
- Nijboer - Timman, Hilversum 2006
- Erdogdu - Howell, Khanty-Mansiysk 2010
- New In Chess Magazine
- Savchenko - Nepomniachtchi, Moscow 2010
- Chess Coach Jeremy Dancer Interviewed on TV
- The Chess Pavilion
- Kids Playing Chess in Curaçao
- 30 Chess Rules to Remember
- An Arbiter's Notebook
- Garry Kasparov - Valery Salov, Moscow 1988
- Nigel Short - Jan Timman, Tilburg 1991
- Bobby Fischer - Tigran Petrosian, Buenos Aires 197...
- Alexander Alekhine - Aron Nimzowitsch, Zurich 1934...
- More Nice Chess T-Shirts
- Evgenij Ermenkov - Lajos Portisch, Skara 1980
- Emanuel Lasker - José Raúl Capablanca, Moscow 1936...
- Chess Videos: Static vs Dynamic Thinking Processes...
- Christmas Chess Ball
- Chess Problem Page
- ▼ December (60)
- Torbjörn Björklund
- I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!