Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Love for the game

                           
The kids are learning chess in the classroom and teachers hope the skills they pick up at the chess board will help raise test scores.
Berkeley Chess School's outreach effort aims to develop students' concentration, memory, strategic and critical thinking, plus the ability to make smart moves in their lives as well as over the chessboard.
                                     
                              



               
       

Blog Archive

About me

I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!