- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Book: Advanced Chess Tactics - by Lev Psakhis
- Round 13 Candidates Tournament 2014, Khanty-Mansiy...
- See if you instead can move forward
- Svidler - Andreikin, Candidates Tournament 2014, K...
- Life of a King
- FIDE World Championship 1985: Kasparov - Karpov, G...
- Self-Training Sessions
- Sanna Nielsen - Undo
- Alcazar - Blame It On The Disco
- Harika Dronavalli - David Bekker-Jensen, Reykjavik...
- Nils Grandelius - Erwin L'Ami, Reykjavik Open 2014...
- Doru Apreotesei - Contemplation
- Aleksandr Shimanov - Baadur Jobava, European Indiv...
- Mladen Palac - Ernesto Inarkiev, European Individu...
- Fanny - Hey Bulldog
- Alexander Riazantsev - Stelios Halkias, European I...
- Daniel Fridman - Suren Poghosyan, European Individ...
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2013 (110)
- Torbjörn Björklund
- I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!