The video starts after 1 minute, 20 seconds.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Lectures with Woman Grandmaster (WGM) Anna Sharevi...
- Pavel Ponkratov - Vugar Rasulov, David Bronstein M...
- Lecture with Grandmaster David Smerdon
- Vitaliy Bernadskiy - Aleksandr Shimanov, David Bro...
- Sergei Tiviakov - Jaan Ehlvest, David Bronstein Me...
- Surprise the Black Chess King
- Discover Weaknesses in Your Opponents Position
- Learning Chess with the Rochester Chess Center
- Carlot-ta - Make me a picture of the sun
- Pawn Breaks and Attack
- Key Moments in Chess History
- Jennifer Shahade speaks at TEDxBaltimore
- Magnus Carlsen YouTube Channel
- Vox Archangeli - Alleluia Raphael
- What YOU Think the Kids Need to Know
- Vassily Ivanchuk - Surya Shekhar Ganguly, Gibralta...
- Masterclass 2014 with Vassily Ivanchuk
- Fabiano Caruana - Levon Aronian, Zurich Chess Chal...
- Endgame study by Leonid Kubbel
- Magnus Carlsen - Fabiano Caruana, Zurich Chess Cha...
- Levon Aronian - Hikaru Nakamura, Zurich Chess Chal...
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave - Sandro Mareco, Gibraltar ...
- Hikaru Nakamura - Magnus Carlsen, Zurich Chess Cha...
- Magnus Carlsen - Boris Gelfand, Zurich Chess Chall...
- Endgame puzzle
- A beautiful finish that wasn't played
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2013 (110)
- Torbjörn Björklund
- I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!