Saturday, October 26, 2013

More about benefits of chess: "Chess makes me a better designer"

There are many benefits from playing and studying chess. Here is another one:
"For me, chess is a powerful exercise in creative strategy when faced with nearly infinite permutations. As such, chess makes me a better designer." (Billy French)


Link to the rest of the article, How Chess Makes Me A Better Designer, written by Billy French.

See also the
collection Research and Benefits of Chess.
  

Blog Archive

About me

I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!