- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (92)
- Chess Puzzle T-shirts
- Chess Combinations
- When white is not fighting for the advantage
- Kiril Georgiev - Yu Yangyi, Gibraltar 2013
- Sergey Karjakin - Loek van Wely, Wijk aan Zee 2013
- Wang Hao - Viswanathan Anand, Wijk aan Zee 2013
- Magnus Carlsen - Hikaru Nakamura, Wijk aan Zee 2013
- Hou Yifan - Magnus Carlsen, Wijk aan Zee 2013
- Wang Hao - Fabiano Caruana, Wijk aan Zee 2013
- Another lesson (pattern) learned
- Grandmasters needs also to work more on their endg...
- Sergei Movsesian - Robin van Kampen, Wijk aan Zee ...
- GM Grandelius takes a King walk
- Wrong prophylactic thinking
- Levon Aronian - Viswanathan Anand, Wijk aan Zee 2013
- István Csom - Artur Yusupov, Chess Olympiad 1982, ...
- Román Torán Albero - Mikhail Tal, Oberhausen 1961
- Garry Kasparov - Maia Chiburdanidze, Baku 1980
- Michael F. Stean - Rubens A. Filguth, São Paulo 1979
- Jonathan Penrose - Mikhail Tal, Chess Olympiad 196...
- Sergey Karjakin - Hou Yifan, Wijk aan Zee 2013
- Lajos Portisch - Ivan Radulov, Moscow 1977
- Mikhail Tal - Boris Spassky, Tilburg 1980
- Mikhail Botvinnik - Luděk Pachman, Oberhausen 1961
- Pawns should help and not hinder the pieces
- Ulf Andersson - Yehuda Grünfeld, Chess Olympiad 19...
- Anatoly Karpov - Garry Kasparov, World Championshi...
- Bent Larsen - Eugenio Torre, Brussels 1987
- Anthony Saidy - Bobby Fischer, New York 1965
- Gawain Jones - Keith Arkell, Hastings 2013
- The Polar Bear System is Still Kicking
- ▼ January (31)
- Torbjörn Björklund
- I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!