- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2013 (110)
- Always look for ways of ignoring threats
- Yuri S. Gusev - Yuri Averbakh, Moscow 1946
- Lea Nudelman - Damian Justo, Chess Olympiad 1980, ...
- Vasily Smyslov - Mikhail Botvinnik, World Champion...
- Savielly Tartakower - Rudolf Spielmann, Vienna 1913
- Lasker's Pin
- Sergei Tiviakov - Nidjat Mamedov, Al Ain 2012
- Ivan Ivanišević - Marat Dzhumaev, Al Ain 2012
- Chess for Novices - DVDs by Sabrina Chevannes
- Chessgames.com World Team vs GM Varuzhan Akobian, ...
- Hubert Zautzig - Jacques Kuiper, ICCF Corresponden...
- Grandmaster Lecture with GM Varuzhan Akobian
- Chess Basics with GM Varuzhan Akobian
- Adventures in the Semi-Slav
- Quote of the Day
- How to Beat Your Dad at Chess
- Vishy Anand - What do chess champions eat?
- Chess Engages Students
- Radosław Wojtaszek - Evgeny Alekseev, New Delhi (A...
- Parimarjan Negi - Krishnan Sasikiran, New Delhi (A...
- Black to move
- White to move
- Celtic Woman, Gwinnett Young Singers - Bridge Over...
- Irene Namatovu - Empeta
- Blackmar–Diemer Gambit
- ABBA - I Have a Dream
- Thoughts are Creating our Future
- Mark Hebden - Hrant Melkumyan, London Chess Classi...
- Mike Oldfield - Dark Island
- Puzzle: White to move
- Walking the Opponents King
- Helen Sjöholm - Vinterhamn
- Vladimir Kramnik - The Benefits of Chess
- Colbie Caillat - I Do
- The Killer Dragon
- Attacking the Uncastled King
- Magnus Carlsen - Viswanathan Anand, London Chess C...
- Vladimir Kramnik - Gawain Jones, London Chess Clas...
- Dorian Rogozenco - Gennadij Fish, Germany 2012 (Bu...
- Hikaru Nakamura - Magnus Carlsen, London Chess Cla...
- New York Chess & Games
- Chess Train
- Chess Success Barr Beacon School
- Viswanathan Anand - Michael Adams, London Chess Cl...
- Celtic Woman - A New Journey
- Ellie Goulding - Your Song
- Vladimir Kramnik - Luke McShane, London Chess Clas...
- White to move: A draw to find
- Luke McShane - Levon Aronian, London Chess Classic...
- Loreen - Euphoria
- Magnus Carlsen - Gawain Jones, London Chess Classi...
- London Chess Classic 2012, Round 3: Game of the Day
- London Chess Classic 2012, Round 2 Highlights
- Levon Aronian - Hikaru Nakamura, London Chess Clas...
- Stevie Wonder, Luciano Pavarotti - Peace Wanted Ju...
- Wisdom of C.J.S. Purdy
- Test: Pawn endgame
- Instrumental background music
- Anna Ushenina, the new Women’s World Chess Champion
- ▼ December (60)
- Torbjörn Björklund
- I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!