- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2013 (110)
- Murray Chandler - Dimitrios Anagnostopoulos, Londo...
- Straight Up Chess
- Vladimir Kramnik - Magnus Carlsen, Dortmund 2007
- Bobby Fischer - İsmet İbrahimoğlu, Siegen 1970
- Jan Timman - Lev Polugaevsky, Wijk aan Zee 1979
- Vladislav Tkachiev - Andrei Istrăţescu, French Cha...
- Vlastimil Hort - Viktor Korchnoi, Moscow 1971
- Concerts with André Rieu and Johann Strauss Orchestra
- Some articles 2011-2012 by Mark Dvoretsky at Chess...
- Never look down on anybody...
- Katie Melua - If You Were A Sailboat
- Johnny Tillotson - Judy, Judy, Judy
- Adam Wade - Someone Mentioned Your Name
- Chess Test 3 - 2012
- Svetozar Gligorić
- The Single Greatest Chess Move of All Time
- Chess Test 2 - 2012
- More Beautiful Music
- Patrick Carton - Gavin Crawley, London (GLC Master...
- Klaudiusz Urban - Mikhail Krasenkow, Polish Champi...
- Chess T-shirts :)
- Alexander Alekhine - C. H. O'D. Alexander, Notting...
- Music, Maestro
- The Crazy Rook
- An Amazing "Game"
- What Happens Next?
- Matthew Turner - Stephen Gordon, British Champions...
- Placing the Rooks
- Susan Polgar and Lisa Suhay Interview about Chess
- Chess Test 1 - 2012
- ▼ August (30)
- Torbjörn Björklund
- I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!