Two old friends reminisce over a game of chess.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (92)
- ► 2013 (110)
- Tkachiev - Sadvakasov, Moscow 2002
- Adams - T. Kosintseva, Gibraltar 2011
- Carlsen - Wang Hao, Wijk aan Zee 2011
- Vachier-Lagrave - Nepomniachtchi, Wijk aan Zee 201...
- Blackburne - Steinitz, London 1876
- Tseshkovsky - Dreev, Moscow 1992
- Chess Mates
- Anand - Wang Hao, Wijk aan Zee 2011
- Tal - Ftacnik, Sochi 1982
- Chess inspiration
- Queen's Gambit, Tarrasch (D40)
- The Slav, Alekhine Variation 4...dxc4 5.e3
- Larsen's Opening 1.b3
- Sokolsky Opening 1.b4 c6!?
- King's Indian Attack vs Wolfgang Uhlmann
- Vallejo Pons - Onischuk, Reggio Emilia 2011
- Kruppa - Bareev, Naberezhnye Chelny 1988
- Sax - Grünfeld, Brussels 1985
- Vyzmanavin - Ruban, Sochi 1989
- Tartakower - Pirc, Cheltenham 1951
- Prandstetter - Blatny, Prague 1986
- Akiba Rubinstein and Polish Chess
- Miles - Pritchett, London 1982
- ▼ January (24)
- Torbjörn Björklund
- I played my first chess game in December 1977 and was lucky to hold draw. I continued to play chess and joined a chess club in September 1978. I'm still enjoying playing chess. I like to do many other things than playing chess. Long walks, some jogging, cycling, reading books, listen to music, watch movies, writing and much more. Life is fun!